I woke up today and thought, ahh – April Fools’ Day! I can try to play some tricks on people – until, of course, I remembered that March has 31 days!
How quickly has this year gone? It’s already a quarter way through! In this time, the following has happened:
– We did our first road trip with Jacob to Melbourne
– Attended 3 baby showers, 2 of which I helped host
– Dressed Jacob up in a Chinese fashion for Chinese New Year
– Our house floor has had a full refurbishment, from carpet/lino to tiles
– Survived a week with Jacob when Daniel was away at school camp
– Had Jacob’s baby dedication
– Had a getaway to Port Elliot (with my parents)
– Had my parents come over (and it’s nearly time for them to go home)
But what’s really been amazing is seeing the change in Jacob – three months ago, he could barely roll over and now he’s all over the place, climbing up and trying to walk now. Before, breastmilk was all he wanted but now he’d happy have a teething rusk, strawberries in a net or some veggie puree. One thing I know – he grows cuter every day and I love him to bits!
When my next blog post will be all depends on whether I’ll be able to finish my magazine articles in time for submission. I will work hard and try to post something towards the end of the week, but I don’t want to give false hope (as I have a long way to go, haha!). But I’ll just make this a bit of a photo post:
He’s too eager to get into his bath… he love bubbles.
I can sit up and I’m doing Thriller in the garden!
I want to have big feet like daddy!
I’ll end with just another quick reminder about the competition I entered Jacob into – it’s ending Friday and I’d really like to get as many votes as possible. This is the link to it… 🙂